Sunday, June 29, 2008

sunday~ ^^

nothing special happens today cause i study whole day at home..haiz..who call exam arrives so fast(next week)..have to work it out..but mummy do some home-made food for us to eat XD eg,bread,cakes....

before send to oven~~

after out from oven~~

hye..always eat this carbohydrated food,now my size grows round and round d..or my mom wishes to have a fat and cute son???muahaha... XD
Then when about 3pm, i follow my dad go to queensbay..he is going there for a hair cut while i go to polular to buy ledger and journal books as i have to use them for tomorrow account class..after all things we want to do have already done,my dad suddenly spots a tea shop..then we go in the shop and buy tea..

cute huh?? a bear with a cup on it..

later when back, i have a nap as i want to restore my energy so that i can shout "goal" this midnight..haha..is euro football fever~^^(spain-germany) wish my best luck for spain bull^^

No comments: