Thursday, June 26, 2008

thursday~

English class in the morning..then have lunch together with classmate after the class end..

ah sim and ah qian..yii...what are they looking at??? 0.o"


after that,going back tarc and prepare to revise my homework..ah an and yit chun go along with me..because of the study room is closed, then we have to go to library to study..
you cant believe your eyes if you look into the library,all fulled with people..without any option, we have to sit with our girl classmate^^ chatting together...1 and half hours,i have finished my micro..then i play games using ah an laptop..sorry friend cause use your laptop till 9% battery left..we meet wei chen and zhi yi in the library..wei chen is such a clown and "yam" guy XD cz he can make jokes, fooling around and doing weird actions although he just met our girl classmate..
cool huh!
haiz..a lecturer class without khai hern and shi ting is quite bored..but luckily wei chen and zhi yi are sitting beside me..my ears are surrounded by their voices..they do help me alot..haha..


zhi yi with his kancil are beside me..
please dont drive so fast...lol..

No comments: