Friday, October 3, 2008

after 8 days work in tesco~

finally, 8 days had past and my work as a camera salesman had also finished. nx monday is time to go to sch again..haiz..

d place i work
our booth
advertisementpromoter delivering fliers~me v michael n soo bee~foto edit using sony photo printer~

yesterday was my last day in tesco. d worst thing i ever met was serving an aunty 2 buy a camera for about 3 hours..omg..after she bought d camera, i stil had 2 draw d icon on paper n wrote d usage 4 her 2 c. but at last, she also treated me 2 eat as balasan == *luckily*

den d happiest thing was i had sold a casio camera yesterday where nobody had sold it before in this 9 days sales. i could did this so wel al bcz of my tauke, who gave me rm5 as an insentif for selling each of casio camera..*so moni face* haha..

in this 8 days, if nt mistaken, half of d sales is frm my hand..haha..hope nex time wil do it better^^

No comments: